Immigration Law


Canada is one of the most desired countries globally to live, work and study.

Jiang Law Corporation, with a rich background in Immigration Law, assists clients in getting temporary and permanent immigration status in Canada.

After an initial consultation where we determine the unique situation and needs of the client, we then work closely with them to create a custom and personalized roadmap which would increase their chances of obtaining temporary or permanent status in Canada as a Permanent Resident or Citizen.

Temporary Immigration

To assist with Temporary immigration, we provide services such as Work and Study permit applications and extensions, Temporary Resident Visa applications and extensions, Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permit applications to overcome inadmissibility to Canada, Super Visa applications for Parents and Grandparents as well as Permanent Resident Travel Document applications.


Canada has many routes through which it welcomes immigrants and we are constantly in the loop to ensure you are informed of the latest developments concerning them and these routes include: Family Class Sponsorship applications for spouses, common-law partners, dependent children, and parents and grandparents, Express Entry Programs, including Federal Skilled Workers, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Provincial Nominee Program, Business Immigration, including the BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration Program, Permanent Resident card applications and renewals as well as advise on maintaining Permanent Resident status in Canada.

We also help with citizenship issues such as preparing grant of Canadian citizenship applications for adults and minors and Canadian Citizenship Certificate applications for minors with a Canadian parent.

Also available in: 简体中文